Open Competition Conditions
1. Entries will only be accepted from members of bona fide golf clubs, with an Official Competition Handicap Certificate.
2. Entries will only be accepted from golfers aged 18 years or above on the day of the competition.
3. Entries will not be accepted unless accompanied by the appropriate entry fee.
4. Winners will be asked to produce Handicap Certificates.
5. All prize-winners must claim their prize within 1 month of the competition. Any prizes not claimed will be forfeited.
6. The Club reserve the right to refuse any application without giving a reason for their action and all disputes shall be referred to the committee for their decision, which shall be final.
7. Should excess entries be received for the ‘Wyreside Trophy’ the highest handicaps will be balloted out.
8. Please call the course information line for the latest course info on 01253 811233.
9. Any queries please call the Club Office on 01253 810576 or the Professional on 01253 811365.
We look forward to welcoming you to Knott End Golf Club